Thursday, January 24, 2013

INSOMNIA

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU READY? by fardinans featuring flat hats



Being woman is good. I'm so thankful being a woman, you know why? because sometimes when i'm bored dressed girly, i can change my clothes and look like a boy. And it's okay to look like a boy. It's cool, isn't it?


By the way, It is 1:18 am but i still can't sleep. When i'm free, i usually sleep after subuh. When I have class, I also sleep near subuh -_-  I always have something to do at night, or at least something to think. I hate my bad habit but I just can't help this. So envy all the people who sleep on time and wake up in the morning. Bcs for me, morning is my midnight. heeelp!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are really appreciated,
follow me and i will follow you back

thank you ;)